Sunday 1st November – Registration Opens.
Sunday 22nd November 10pm – Final day for Registration and updates, late registrations if accepted are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Tuesday 24th November 10pm – Final day for Payment. Please note that only completed registrations will be timetabled, this includes full payment and confirmation of NZSI membership for the current year. Please see the conditions below regarding unpaid registrations.
Places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis so early enrolment and full payment by due date is essential.
Please note that registrations may close early without notice if the numbers or people enrolling reach capacity of spaces available.
- Registration is open to current members of the Suzuki Institute (2020/21 year) learning with a registered teacher on the instrument of participation.
- It is expected that all children attending will have a supervising parent with them, both for safety, and to support them. Teenage students needing to come independently may make a special request at time of registration.
- Any registrations which are not fully paid by the final payment date will be moved to the waiting list and an additional fee of $50 for late payment will apply. Please make contact with the organizer prior to this date if you feel you will have difficulty making the deadline.
- If the registration is still not fully paid when timetabling starts then the registration will automatically be treated as a cancellation. Any partial payment made will be refunded less a $100 administration fee.
Accommodation and Meals
- For those families who book hostel accommodation, all room allocations as designated by the organizers are final. We do not allocate different families to the same room unless specifically required, so please let us know your preference on the registration form as this may free up rooms for other families.
- Due to there being only twin and dorm rooms available at the school, adults and older teenagers from different family groups may be allocated to a shared twin room. In this situation we will try to advise families ahead of time to allow you to make alternate arrangements if required.
- Requests for any additional accommodation and meals after the close of registration will be charged at the casual rates which includes an additional surcharge.