At Covid-19 Alert Level 2+
The Committee are hoping that we will be at Alert Level 1 or less at the time of camp in 2021. During camp we will abide by the public health measures provided by the Ministry of Health.
However, if the Covid-19 alert level changes before camp and we are unable to proceed with camp then families will be advised of camp cancellation and payment will be fully refunded.
If camp is cancelled or shortened while we are at the camp (i.e. after camp has started) then refunds will be dependent on what we are able to negotiate with Craighead management at that time.
At Covid-19 Alert Level 1
- Cancellations received by email by Sunday 29th November 2020 will be refunded less a $100 administration fee. Refunds for tuition fees paid after this date.will be at the discretion of the camp committee. A full refund for food and accommodation will only be made if registration is cancelled before the start of camp
- Changes to your registration may be made up to the Sunday 22nd November 2020 through the link on your confirmation email
- Please note that the form will lock you from making changes to your registration details after the close of registration, any requests for changes will incur an administration fee of $10 each time which will be reflected on your invoice total.
- Any requests for additions to meals and accommodation made after the Registration closing date will be charged at the Casual rate as detailed in the Camp Fee schedule. It is cheaper to book casual attendees as part of your camp registration.
- After the start of camp no refunds will be given on food or accommodation.You are welcome to purchase additional meals at the camp but at the Camp prices which include an added surcharge.
- For unavoidable circumstances such as illness, injury or bereavement please contact the organisers as soon as possible prior to the start of camp.
The South Island Branch does not insure you for your attendance at camp and we are not usually able to refund your registration costs, particularly tuition costs, after registration has closed. We suggest that families consider arranging domestic trip cancellation insurance to cover your costs in the case that you needed to cancel your attendance at Summer Camp due to unforeseen circumstances.